TERMS OF RENTING APARTMENTS
1. Reservation procedure:
- Make your reservation by completing the reservation form at: www.apartament21.pl
- Make your reservation by calling +48 609 004 877
Our guests receive email confirmation of their reservation, or telephone confirmation. Information including the bank account number to which a 30% advance payment deposit is required to be forwarded is provided. The advance payment confirms booking.
2. On making a reservation, guests agree to follow our Regulations of rent.
3. In case of reservation cancellation earlier than 3 days prior to arrival, full advance payment shall be returned to the guest. Earlier resignation does not entitle a deposit refund.
4. Down payment or full payment of the apartment rent is to be made to the following account:
Ul. Za Groblą 3/4 m.34
61- 860 Poznań
Bank Pekao S.A. account number:
swift – PKOPPLPW
PL 93 1240 1499 1978 0010 4457 5402
5. LAST MINUTE means booking the day before, or on, arrival. Last minute does not require a 30% advance payment . On arrival our guest is obliged to pay the full accommodation charge. After making a reservation by e-mail, it is necessary to confirm your stay by making a telephone call within 2 hours at +48 609 004 877. No telephone booking confirmation by our potential guest means withdrawing from the rent of the apartment.
6. Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11:00 am, with the possibility of individual adjustments.
Handing over the keys to the apartment takes place in a fixed place and time. If our guest cannot manage to arrive at the predetermined time, it is required that he/she informs the office of Apartament21 at tel: +48 609 004 877.
7. Accommodation payment is settled at the time of handing over the keys to the booked apartment.
8. The apartment rental price includes charges for water, electricity, heating and final cleaning (does not include washing up).
Key return on the day of departure is agreed upon between sides.
9. Apartament21 has the right not to hand over the keys to a person under the influence of alcohol, drugs, behaving aggressively as to being an immediate threat to persons and property.
10. Number of persons staying in the apartment cannot be higher than the number specified during booking. If the number of people is bigger than previously stated, Apartament21 may require additional charges.
11. On request, we may provide a baby cot. Confirmation must be made when booking.
12. No animals allowed in the apartment.
13. All guests are required to comply with the principles of good manners, including the observance of the curfew hours from 10:00pm to 6:00am.
14. Organizing social events and parties in the apartment is banned.
15. Having lost the keys to ones apartment obliges the guest to pay 100 Euro.
16. In case of loss or damage to the garage remote, the guest is obliged to pay 100 Euro.
17. The guest is obliged to inform the office of Apartament21 about all occurred damages and defects in the apartment at once. Guests shall be charged adequate compensation for any damages or defects caused by them.
18. Personal data will be used only for reservation purposes.
19. No smoking allowed in the apartments. Guests who break the ban are obliged to pay a 100 Euro penalty.
20. In case of any sudden emergency, or in occurrence of any unforeseeable events, Apartament21 has the right to offer the guest a different apartment. In case of no vacancies Apartament21has the right to cancel your reservation.
21. It is forbidden to publish photos and other multimedia content, produced in the apartments, which could violate the image of Apartament21.